Ancient Ireland Tour
Ancient Ireland Beltane Festival Tour
Experience A Journey To the Land of Gods and High Kings - Where History Meets Mythology
Are you ready for a unique, off the tourist map, real Ireland experience? Join us in May and experience the Irish Heartlands
Experience a unique journey to the sacred center of Ireland, where history meets mythology.
Marvel at ancient structures, many older than the pyramids. Walk on the lands of ancient Irish kings. Stand at the very spot where in the mythology, modern Ireland received her name.
Top it all off by treating yourself like a high king (or queen) with an award winning, three course meal followed by whiskey flight before returning to Dublin.
- Brú na Bóinne (Newgrange)
- Hill of Tara
- Loughcrew Megalithic Cairns
- Private Tour of The Hill of Uisneach
- Award winning, three course dinner with whiskey flight
- 0800 - Pickup from your Dublin area hotel
- 0845 - Tour Hill of Tara
- 1030 - Tour Brú na Bóinne (Newgrange)
- 1300 - Lunch
- 1430 - Tour Loughcrew Cairn T
- 1600 - Private Uisneach Tour
- 1730 - Dinner at Weirs in Multyfarnham
- 2000 - Return arrival at your Dublin area hotel
Tour time - 10 Hours
US dollar prices are approximate based on conversion rates at time of publication. All charges will be be made in local currency, (euros) at the time of purchase.
Minimum group size is two persons. Pricing reductions applied for larger groups up to maximum of six persons. Call us to make special arrangements for groups larger than six.