Ancient Ireland Tours
Are you ready for a warm, friendly, and authentic Irish experience?
Are you planning to visit the authentic, ancient and stunningly beautiful treasures of Ireland? Perhaps you are interested in discovering the Irish Heartlands, its various hidden treasures, many older than the pyramids, stunning landscapes and rich heritage? Is a visit to Galway, Dingle, Kerry and the Atlantic way on your "must do" list? Or perhaps you prefer the raw and rugged beauty of Donegal and the northern coast of Ireland? Regardless of where in Ireland you choose to visit, you are guaranteed to enjoy a memorable experience and return home with dreams of coming back again and again.
Like many of our guests, you may be wondering where to start planning your trip to Ireland. You are at the right place! We work with each of our clients to take the stress out for your planning by creating customized and amazing experiences filled with lifelong memories. Making the most of your visit to Ireland starts with the right planning and we are here to help you create your perfect Ireland experience. Visit Ireland your way!
Why Book Your Tour of Ireland With Us?
- Complete flexibility to decide all details of your Ireland trip while we act as your guide ensuring you return home with loads of exciting memories and pictures to share
- Focus on the regions and attractions you want to visit
- Experienced guides and consultants to support, advise and walk you through every step of your Ireland tour.
- More affordable than you would ordinarily expect! Flexible pricing options from all-inclusive luxury to basic guide and transport only
- Experience the warmth and friendliness of the Irish so you feel like a long lost relative who has finally returned "home", we’ll give you many reasons to come back often and again.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Plan Your Ireland Vacation Today!
- Ready to kick start your dream Ireland trip? Ancient Ireland Tourism is not only dedicated to ensuring your visit is one for a lifetime of memories, we are also committed to making sure the entire process of arranging your Ireland vacation is a breeze. So why hesitate?
- Flexible dates and duration from a day to multi-week excursions
- All group sizes are accommodated - from two people, families, and even large groups of 50+
You Wont Find a Better Tour
Our recent trip was a phenomenal success. The pre-trip process was very easy. Because we had enough to fill the entire bus, Ted worked very closely with us to help design a custom tour, and it went off without a single issue. That's impressive. Once in Ireland we were guided by Larry. He's an Irishman's Irishman. He's got the knowledge, personality, sense of humor and driving skills that makes him the best driver we could have asked for. I promise if you use Ancient Ireland Tourism, you will have a great trip.
An Excellent Trip for a Family Group of 10
I was part of a group of ten family members most of whom were visiting Ireland for the first time. We worked with Ted to put together the tour itinerary. Right from the beginning we benefitted from using this tour group due to the tour guide’s knowledge and experience. We flew in to Dublin, grabbed our luggage and made it through customs very quickly. Ted and Larry were there to greet us at the airport and because we were ahead of schedule they added a visit to Fourknocks on the way to our scheduled destination (Newgrange). Numerous times throughout our 9 days of touring we added points of interest that were not on our itinerary and were able to make changes on the fly due to timing and weather conditions. Both our guides were knowledgeable and personable. They gave us a lot of flexibility to meet with family members and visit family related locations throughout the trip. By the end of the tour it felt like both Ted and Larry were a part of the family. I would highly recommend the Ancient Ireland Tourism experience!
Cannot Recommend Highly Enough
If you are the type of traveler who wants more than a tour-bus, drinking-fest, dash-around kind of experience, then USE THIS COMPANY. They are fantastic. Our guide was Larry, who is not only great at his job of knowing Ireland inside and out and driving you where you need to go, but he is also a brilliant man who knows his history with a wicked sense of humor and a kind heart. He felt like a dear friend within a day of knowing him. We left a lot of our activities up to his discretion and he never failed to deliver us to the right places. (If you love history, do not miss Uisneach and the expert Justin.) Ted was our initial contact and he was extremely responsive to all questions and the details of our booking. I cannot emphasize how happy we were with our experience with this company. But, please, if you are sort of fussy, demanding people who want things to be exactly the way you planned them and will blame the tour guide for anything that isn't as you imagined, then maybe look elsewhere because I cannot stand to think of wonderful Lar having to endure that! I sort of wish I could keep them a secret for the fun and special people! Thank you so very much, Larry and Ted. We are forever grateful for our time with you and beautiful Ireland.