Ancient Ireland Tours - Heart of Ireland Explorer
This tour delivers a healthy sampling of popular sites from the heart of Ireland as well as the stunningly beautiful Atlantic Way. On this unique and intimate excursion, our group departure size is limited to a maximum of 16 persons. (No limit for private charters) Arriving in Dublin, venture through the heartlands to Galway, The Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher, Killarney, Dingle and Cashel and Ireland’s Copper Coast before concluding for a full day exploring Dublin.
A perfect choice for a first time visitor to Ireland!
- Day 1 - Arrival at Dublin Airport, Athlone, Sean's Bar - oldest in Europe, Galway
- Day 2 - Aran Islands, Galway
- Day 3 - Cliffs of Moher, Poulnabrone Dolmen, Doolin Village
- Day 4 - Bunratty, Torc Waterfall, Ross Castle, Killarney
- Day 5 - Slea Head Drive, Dingle, Great Blasket Center, Killarney
- Day 6 - Rock of Cashel, Dungarvin
- Day 7 - Dublin City
- Day 7 - Breakfast, Departure from Dublin Airport