Ancient Ireland Tours - Wild Atlantic Way
Experience the charms and wonders of Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way. Towering cliffs, medieval castles, charming towns, villages, authentic Irish experiences and stunning views. All this beckon you to Ireland's western coast, captivating you and drawing you back to return again and again. Over six full days we cover the stunning Connemara to Dingle and the Ring of Kerry. Experience some of the best Ireland has to offer!
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Map
- Schedule and Bookings
- Day 1 - Arrival at Shannon Airport, Lough Gur and Great Stone Circle, Bunratty Castle and Folk Village, Welcome dinner.
- Day 2 - Scenic tour of Connemara region and Galway City including Kylemore Abbey, Cong and Clifden.
- Day 3 - Cliffs of Moher, Aran Island Ferry and Inishmore (conditions permitting),
- Day 4 - Muckross House, Ross Castle, Torc Waterfall and Killarney
- Day 5 - Ring of Kerry. Waterville, Kenmare, Sneem, Fogher Cliffs
- Day 6 - Scenic drive of Dingle, Dingle town and Slea Head
- Day 7 - Departure from Shannon Airport
- ** Seasonal and weather conditions may at times require itineraries to be altered
- Full and Hearty Irish breakfast each day (except day of arrival)
- Welcome dinner and drink on day of arrival
- Professional and knowledgeable Irish Guide
- Authentic Irish experiences
- Local land transfers to and from Shannon Airport arrivals and departures
- Six nights hotel accommodation based upon double occupancy (Single supplement available)
- No hidden extras
- Loads of fun and treasured memories!
Best Price Guarantee
Find the same price on an identical tour, (dates, group size and itinerary), within 30 days of departure and we will match the price and refund and difference if already paid in full.