Ireland Tours - The Midlands
Planning a trip to Ireland? For your next Ireland vacation, consider experiencing the magical, authentic, and undiscovered Midlands, part of the ancient east. Roam the homelands of Ireland's High Kings and ancient gods as you immerse yourself in a past from long before recorded time.
Many visitors to Ireland arrive in Dublin and head to the coast but this strategy misses the magical Irish Midlands where there is so much to see! On this unique and intimate excursion, group size is limited to a maximum of 16 persons. We explore the Irish Midlands, also known as the heartlands. Our tour starts with a driving tour of Dublin before settling into our home base near Mullingar.
This tour is a perfect option for those wishing to extend their stay in Ireland a few days, as well as for those with only a few days to visit.
- Tour Highlights
- Included in Package
- Tour Map
- Schedule and Bookings
- Hill of Uisneach and Loughcrew Cairns
- Fore Abbey and Village
- Mutlyfarnham Village
- Mullingar Town
- Belvedere House and Gardens
- Athlone Castle and Town
- Dublin Driving Tour
- Kilbeggan Distillery (Seasonal)
- And even more of the hidden treasures of County Westmeath!
- Three night's accommodation
- Full Irish breakfast each morning (except day of arrival)
- Comfortable Passenger Van or Mini Coach
- Professional and knowledgeable Guide/Driver
- Authentic Irish experiences
- Full 24x7 Support during your visit
- Entrance to all Listed Attractions
- Local Dublin Airport land transfers
- GROUP SIZE LIMITED TO 16 PERSONS
The Stunning Atlantic Coast
Private Ireland Tours
Best Price Guarantee
Find the same price on an identical tour, (dates, group size and itinerary), within 30 days of departure and we will match the price and refund and difference if already paid in full.