Ancient Ireland Tours - The Heartlands
This tour explores the Irish Heartlands, home of many ancient, hidden treasures, then ventures to the Cliffs of Moher on the Wild Atlantic Way, finally ending up for an an evening in Dublin. Experience the often overlooked mid-section of the country as well as some of the best Ireland has to offer!
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Map
- Schedule and Bookings
- Day 1 - Arrival at Dublin Airport, Driving tour of Dublin, Hill of Uisneach - sacred center of Ireland, Welcome dinner
- Day 2 - Ahlone Castle, Kilbeggan Distillery Experience, Fore Abbey
- Day 3 - Loughcrew Cairns, Battle of the Boyne Visitor Center
- Day 4 - Newgrange Megalithic Site, Trim Castle
- Day 5 - Rock of Cashel, Lough Gur Heritage Center, Shannon
- Day 6 - Cliffs of Moher and Aran Islands Ferry, Dublin
- Day 7 - Departure from Dublin Airport
- * Seasonal closures and weather conditions may at times require itineraries to be altered
- Full and Hearty Irish breakfast each day (except day of arrival)
- Welcome dinner and drink on day of arrival
- Professional and knowledgeable Irish Guide
- Authentic Irish experiences
- Local land transfers to and from Dublin Airport arrivals and departures
- Six nights hotel accommodation based upon double occupancy (Single supplement available)
- No hidden extras
- Loads of fun and treasured memories!
Best Price Guarantee
Find the same price on an identical tour, (dates, group size and itinerary), within 30 days of departure and we will match the price and refund and difference if already paid in full.