Experience The Wonders of Ireland's Wild Atlantic Coast
Experience Some Of The Best Ireland Has To Offer
- Tour Details
Experience the charms and wonders of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. Towering cliffs, medieval castles, charming towns, villages, authentic Irish experiences and stunning views. All this beckon you to Ireland’s western coast, captivating you and drawing you back to return again and again.
Cliffs of Moher, Connemara, Kylemore Abbey, Dingle, Ring of Kerry, Inshmore Aran Islands * Seasonal and weather permitting
Towering cliffs, castles, charming towns and villages, stunning views. All this beckons you to Ireland's western coast, captivating you and drawing you back to return again and again. Over six full days we cover the stunning Connemara to Dingle and the Ring of Kerry. Experience some of the best Ireland has to offer!
Six full days exploring Connemara, Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry and Dingle.
Cliffs of Moher
Ring of Kerry
Inshmore Aran Islands * Seasonal and weather permitting
- Full and Hearty Irish breakfast each day (except day of arrival)
- Welcome dinner and drink on day of arrival
- Professional and knowledgeable Irish Guide
- Authentic Irish experiences
- Local land transfers to and from Shannon Airport arrivals and departures
- Six nights hotel accommodation based upon double occupancy (Single supplement available)
- No hidden extras
- Loads of fun and treasured memories!
Duration: 7 days, 6 nights
Day 1 - Arrival at Shannon Airport, Lough Gur and Great Stone Circle, Bunratty Castle and Folk Village, Welcome dinner.
Day 2 - Scenic tour of Connemara region and Galway City including Kylemore Abbey, Cong and Clifden.
Day 3 - Cliffs of Moher, Aran Island Ferry and Inishmore (conditions permitting),
Day 4 - Muckross House, Ross Castle, Torc Waterfall and Killarney
Day 5 - Ring of Kerry. Waterville, Kenmare, Sneem, Fogher Cliffs
Day 6 - Scenic drive of Dingle, Dingle town and Slea Head
Day 7 - Departure from Shannon Airport
** Seasonal and weather conditions may at times require itineraries to be altered
Ireland Beckons You To Experience Her Wild And Stunningly Scenic Coasts!
Why Book Your Tour of Ireland With Us?
- With us, you get to decide all details of your Ireland trip while we act as your guide who’s mission is to ensure you return home with loads of exciting memories and pictures to share.
- Flexible dates and duration from a day to multi-week excursions
- All group sizes are accommodated - from two people to large groups of 50+
- Your way is our way. Discover the regions and attractions you want to visit
- We provide you with an experienced guide and driver to support, advise and walk you through every step of your Ireland tour.
- Our services are more affordable than you would ordinarily expect judging from the quality and uniqueness of our offerings. Flexible pricing options from all-inclusive luxury to basic guide and transport only
- Although the warmth and friendliness of the Irish is enough to make you feel like a long lost relative who has finally come home, we’ll give you several more reasons to see the need to come back often and again.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Can’t wait to kick start your memorable Ireland trip? Well, we can't wait to help you plan your visit to Ireland! Ancient Ireland Tourism is not only dedicated to ensuring your visit is one for a lifetime of memories, we are also committed to making sure the entire process of arranging your Ireland vacation is a breeze. So why hesitate? Contact Us Today!