Ancient Ireland Beltane Festival Tour
Irish Whiskey and Wonders Tour
Are you ready for a unique, off the tourist map, real Ireland experience? Join us in May and experience the Irish Heartlands
See a wee bit of the real Ireland and escape the hustle and bustle of Dublin for a day of whiskey, wonders and the magic of Ireland's hidden heartlands on this guided, small group day tour.
Old Kilbeggan Distillery | Belvedere House and Gardens | The Seven Wonders of Fore | Scenic Irish Midlands
- Visit the town of Kilbeggan in the midlands of real Irish countryside and tour one of Ireland's oldest distilleries, the Old Kilbeggan Distillery (ages 18 and older) where you experience how Irish whiskey was made in years past, alongside a modern, working distillery. The Old Kilbeggan Distillery is featured on the label of Kilbeggan whiskies and is home to the oldest, still producing single pot still in Ireland. Tour includes a whiskey tasting.
- Visit scenic Belvedere House and Gardens, a fully restored Georgian villa and tour the manor house, wander the grounds and view the many follies constructed throughout the estate, including the famous "jealous wall," and in season, experience Belvedere's magnificent gardens, a real hidden gem!
- Lunch provided in the cafe at Belvedere.
- Have you heard of the seven wonders of Fore? A visit to Fore Abbey, founded in the 7th century by St. Feichin and once housing 300 monks brings the wonders alive with the narration of your guide.
Kilbeggan Distillery Experience 12
Belvedere in Spring
Belvedere in Bloom
Belvedere Jealous Wall
Font on tour of Fore
Shadows of Fore
The Fore Abby
View of Fore
Fore in the Shadows
Nice view of Fore
Included With This Guided Tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable, local guide
- Small group (14 persons max.)
- Coach pickup and drop-off from central Dublin hotels
- Admission to Kilbeggan Distillery, Fore Abbey and Belvedere House and Gardens included
- Tour length - 8 - 10 hours including pick up and drop off