Ancient Ireland Tours
Are You Ready to Craft Your Perfect Irish experience?
From Dublin to the hidden Irish Heartlands, discover ancient treasures, many older than the pyramids, along with stunning landscapes, coasts and a rich and complex cultural heritage. Visit Ireland, land of poets and saints. Discover the rich and complex history, marvel at unsurpassed natural beauty, artistic treasures, and experience a friendly, welcoming people. Is a visit to Ireland on your vacation list?
Why not take the stress out of your vacation and let us do the planning and driving? Simply decide when you want to visit, how long you plan to stay, any regional preferences, and let us handle the rest! You can then relax and enjoy your Ireland vacation experience. A perfect solution for couples, small or large groups, families with children and seniors. From ancient east to Atlantic way, visit Ireland your way!
Why Book Your Ireland Tour With Us?
- You enjoy complete flexibility to decide all details of your Ireland vacation while we act as your experienced advisor, ensuring you return home with loads of exciting memories and pictures to share
- You can focus on the regions and attractions you want to visit
- You keep your vacation stress-free, our experienced guides and consultants support, advise and walk you through every step of crafting your Ireland tour.
- More affordable than you would ordinarily expect for custom itineraries! Flexible pricing options from all-inclusive luxury to basic guide and transport only
- 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Plan Your Ireland Tour Today!
- Flexible dates and durations ranging from a day trips to multi-week excursions
- Choose from among our recommended itineraries, or co-create your own custom experience with an advisor
- All group sizes are accommodated
- Perfect option for families with children, couples, seniors, corporate events, and small or larger groups
- Book with confidence - flexible rescheduling options
What Our Clients Say:
You Wont Find a Better Tour
Our recent trip was a phenomenal success. The pre-trip process was very easy. Because we had enough to fill the entire bus, Ted worked very closely with us to help design a custom tour, and it went off without a single issue. That's impressive. Once in Ireland we were guided by Larry. He's an Irishman's Irishman. He's got the knowledge, personality, sense of humor and driving skills that makes him the best driver we could have asked for. I promise if you use Ancient Ireland Tourism, you will have a great trip.
An Excellent Trip for a Family Group of 10
I was part of a group of ten family members most of whom were visiting Ireland for the first time. We worked with Ted to put together the tour itinerary. Right from the beginning we benefitted from using this tour group due to the tour guide’s knowledge and experience. We flew in to Dublin, grabbed our luggage and made it through customs very quickly. Ted and Larry were there to greet us at the airport and because we were ahead of schedule they added a visit to Fourknocks on the way to our scheduled destination (Newgrange). Numerous times throughout our 9 days of touring we added points of interest that were not on our itinerary and were able to make changes on the fly due to timing and weather conditions. Both our guides were knowledgeable and personable. They gave us a lot of flexibility to meet with family members and visit family related locations throughout the trip. By the end of the tour it felt like both Ted and Larry were a part of the family. I would highly recommend the Ancient Ireland Tourism experience!
Cannot Recommend Highly Enough
If you are the type of traveler who wants more than a tour-bus, drinking-fest, dash-around kind of experience, then USE THIS COMPANY. They are fantastic. Our guide was Larry, who is not only great at his job of knowing Ireland inside and out and driving you where you need to go, but he is also a brilliant man who knows his history with a wicked sense of humor and a kind heart. He felt like a dear friend within a day of knowing him. We left a lot of our activities up to his discretion and he never failed to deliver us to the right places. (If you love history, do not miss Uisneach and the expert Justin.) Ted was our initial contact and he was extremely responsive to all questions and the details of our booking. I cannot emphasize how happy we were with our experience with this company. But, please, if you are sort of fussy, demanding people who want things to be exactly the way you planned them and will blame the tour guide for anything that isn't as you imagined, then maybe look elsewhere because I cannot stand to think of wonderful Lar having to endure that! I sort of wish I could keep them a secret for the fun and special people! Thank you so very much, Larry and Ted. We are forever grateful for our time with you and beautiful Ireland.